Latest news, latest news, one great news for Singapore’s and global stakeholders of Safety Case Regime.
Recently SafetyCase.SG has been informed of one call-for-paper invitation (SafetyCaseSymposium 2018 – Call for Papers )for the first international safety case symposium.
From this call-for-paper invitation, some key message is found:
- It’s the first international safety case symposium.
- It’ll be held in Singapore on 14-15 March 2018.
- The technical partners for this event are TUV Rheinland and Singapore Institute of Technology.
- This event is themed Technologies, Methodologies and Regulations about safety case.
- The target interest groups are: safety/security regulators, process industries or other Major Accident Hazard Facilities, safety professionals, university and research institutes, standards development bodies, engineering communities and other relevant stakeholders of safety case regime.
- The presented topics will cover developments and trends of state-of-the-art technology, best engineering practices, in-depth methodology argument, latest regulations/standards update, or other relevant topics in Safety Case in the context of Singapore and/or global market.
- Some key timeline for the paper submission:
Receipt of abstracts: by December 29 2017
Notification of acceptance: by January 22, 2018
Receipt of final papers and presentations: by February 22, 2018
SafetyCase.SG understands this important international event chooses Singapore for possibly some of below reasons:
- Singapore is geographically located in the center of Asia Pacific.
- It’s well known as the hub for international events, with easy visa access.
- Singapore is among those countries who have adopted Safety Case Symposium.
How to submit a paper?
Please refer to attached file: (SafetyCaseSymposium 2018 – Call for Papers ).
Alternatively, go for the event’s web page of Call for Papers.