Safety Case Technical Guide(SCTG) is a document that describes how a Safety Case shall be structured and presented by MHIs to the Major Hazards Department (MHD) to meet the WSH (MHI) Regulations.
It was developed by Safety Case Joint Work Group, and its official copy was issued in Oct 2016.
It comprises of 7 chapters.
- SAFETY CASES – PURPOSE AND KEY CONCEPTS
- DESCRIPTIVE INFORMATION OF MHI
- MAJOR ACCIDENT PREVENTION POLICY (MAPP) & SAFETY AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SHMS) OF SAFETY CASE
- PREDICTIVE ASPECTS OF SAFETY CASE
- TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF SAFETY CASE (PREVENTIVE & MITIGATIVE MEASURES)
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE ASPECTS OF SAFETY CASE
- ALARP DEMONSTRATION